World Wide Art
at international art fairs
APPLICATION & EXHIBITION GUIDE http://wwab.us/blog/exhibitions/
Apply to join our exhibition program We invite all our artists to showcase work at our booths in international art fairs that we participate including Art Expo in New York, Spectrum art fair in Miami, etc. Artists who have appeared in our books (ICM, IMP and Current Masters) are automatically pre-approved to exhibit, although we still need to see images of the works proposed and approve each work for inclusion. Artists who have not appeared in a WWAB book can still apply to exhibit with us.
Send us an online link or a few good quality images of the works you would like to exhibit, including size and media description. Contact us at [email protected]
to find out which art fairs are coming up and fill out an application to exhibit.
What we provide • Professionally designed and staffed pavilion Our space is always adequate to properly display every work of each participating artist.
Exhibition and Cost Options for Artexpo New York and Spectrum-Red Dot Miami
• Proper hanging and display of each artwork, Each work is carefully hung or otherwise displayed, with adequate surrounding space, so it can “breathe”.
All options include artist’s name featured in press releases, publicity and pavilion flyer/brochure. Artists can exhibit as many works as can be tastefully displayed in their space. Our commission on sales is 15%.
• Exhibition lighting We take care so that each work is properly lit.
• Minimum wall space: One work, 1x1 foot or 30x30 cm: $500.
• Wall labelling for each work with artist’s name, title of work, size, medium and price.
• $1,100 per linear foot (30 cm) and 5 feet (150 cm) height. • Wall space of 4 feet (120 cm) and 10 feet (300 cm) height: $2950. • Wall space of 7 feet (210 cm) and 10 feet (300 cm height): $4995 • Wall space of over 7 feet (210 cm) width and 10 feet (300 feet height): $713 per linear foot (30 cm) of width. •3D art in space (sculpture or installation): $1100 per square foot. Works must be shipped or delivered together with pedestals or other items necessary for their display. Displays of over 2 square feet will include artist’s postcard. For spaces larger than 9 square feet, there will be special signage and pricing will be by arrangement. • There is also a possibility for larger artworks to be displayed in special locations at the entrance to the show. Ask us for more information about our exhibition program and an application for each show.
• Promotion of our presence in the show, with listing of each artist wherever possible. Press releases, social media and email campaigns. • Post Card Brochure Wall space over 2 linear feet also includes one side of a double-sided post card featuring an artwork and the artist’s contact information. • Handling of artwork sales Payment processing and sales tax, also shipping works to the buyer if desired. Artists will receive all payments from sales within 10 working days from the end of the show.
• Unlimited VIP and guest passes
• Unpacking and repacking of artworks before and after the show • Insurance Artists’ works are insured for the duration of the show. Artists need to provide shipping insurance, or if we are shipping on their behalf, to request us to do so.
• Art shipping (on request) On request, artists can send their works to our offices in Santa Barbara, and we will arrange shipping to and from the venue of the show. We can also store works between exhibitions.
Examples of promo flyers from past shows
Our recent booth at Spectrum Miami
37+ Years of Extraordinary Art For thirty-seven years and counting, Artexpo has been changing the way people buy and sell art. Our annual, juried expo brings the biggest publishers, galleries and collectors face to face with hundreds of established and emerging artists. In short, we’re the world’s largest fine art marketplace. Hundreds of Artists, Thousands of New Works This year, we’ll host over 400+ innovative exhibiting artists, galleries and publishers from across the globe, showcasing exciting original artwork, prints, paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography, ceramics, giclee, lithographs, glass works and more—all under one roof at Pier 94. An Annual Fine Art Destination Each year thousands of art industry insiders flock to Artexpo New York in search of the art and artists that will shape trends in galleries worldwide. Hosting more than 25,000 avid art enthusiasts annually, we’re the largest international gathering of qualified trade buyers—including gallery owners and managers, art dealers, interior designers, architects, corporate art buyers and art & framing retailers. 2015 ARTEXPO NEW YORK MEDIA RECAP Want to see what kind of media coverage Artexpo New York gets? Have a look at our 2015 Media Recap, which outlines our coverage in media and publications including Long Island Pulse, Examiner, Posture, WHERE, New York Magazine, Woman Around Town, NY1, Art World News and Art Business News, to name a few.
A juried, contemporary art fair in the heart of Miami’s Performing Arts District featuring an international slate of artists and galleries. It’s where contemporary meets extraordinary. Join us for a 5-day fine art experience, featuring music, entertainment and other special events. Spectrum Miami will take place in the Arts & Entertainment District, alongside Red Dot Art Fair. Taking place during the powerhouse Miami Art Week with top crowd-pulling shows like Art Basel, Art Miami, Scope, and Miami Project, Spectrum provides dealers with access to thousands of innovative works and brings top talent to Miami’s arts-friendly district right between Midtown and Downtown. Each December, art lovers flock to Art Week Miami by the thousands. In an interview with CBS Miami last December, West Palm Beach art dealer Ryan Ross said, “It’s just non-stop traffic from start to finish…. [There’s] a real positive, positive thing going on and lots of money being spent in the fine art sector right now.” With every passing year, there are more and more art-fueled events, ancillary fairs, parties, dinners, and VIP previews during Art Week Miami. Last year, Art Week Miami drew in 100,000 attendees, and Spectrum Miami will benefit from its location—right next to Red Dot Art Fair and in close proximity to Art Miami and CONTEXT.”
Email us with questions or to fill out an application [email protected]
World Wide Art Books 5533 Cathedral Oaks Road Santa Barbara, CA 93111, USA Tel. +1 805.770.5136