Who are we? What is dexperty?

digital expertise by messe frankfurt Who are we? As an exhibitor with Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Messe Frankfurt), y...
1 downloads 1 Views 125KB Size
digital expertise by messe frankfurt

Who are we? As an exhibitor with Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Messe Frankfurt), you can count on one of the largest and most skilled partners in the world for presenting you and your entire industry in the best possible way. Now you can also take advantage of this online as well. Under the brand name dexperty, we are continually extending Messe Frankfurt‘s activities to include the digital world and making your information available around the year and around the clock on the event websites, the trade fair apps and on productpilot.com. Messe Frankfurt is also a certified Google AdWords™ Premier SMB Partner in Germany.

What is dexperty? As the business world has been increasingly digitizing in the past few years, Messe Frankfurt has massively developed its portfolio of digital products and services. Since October of 2012, it has unified numerous digital developments and services for its trade fairs, conventions and events under a single new brand: dexperty. „The name stands for the collected expertise, with which we accompany our customers in the digital world“, says Kai Hattendorf, Head of Digital Business at Messe Frankfurt. „We are tapping into the abundance of opportunities provided by the internet and mobile technologies as drivers for daily B2B business and thus effectively extending Messe Frankfurt‘s core competence to include the digital world. This allows for aligning supply and demand around the globe and around the clock.“

What is a Google AdWords™ Premier SMB Partner? Google AdWords™ Premier SMB Partners are familiar with all the aspects of online marketing with Google AdWords™. They use their knowledge of local markets, their product know-how and high-performance Google technologies as the foundation for creating successful ads. All partners are highly qualified and have direct access to Google, because successful advertising with AdWords requires regular maintenance and optimisation. Click here to view our Google Premier SMB Partner profile: http://www.google.de/ads/premiersmbpartner/advertisers-findpartner.html#tab=partner-messefrankfurt-com

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

Why Google AdWordsTM? People primarily use the internet, and most commonly search engines, when seeking products and services. As the market leader, Google has a market share of 96% (source: Comscore) in Germany. AdWords is Google‘s advertising tool and can be used to have your ads displayed precisely when potential customers are searching for your products, services or trade fair appearances.

What do we offer? dexperty provides 3 AdWords packages to accommodate different budgets: Bronze: 200.- EUR average monthly budget Silver: 500.- EUR average monthly budget Gold: 1,000.- EUR average monthly budget

The packages can each be booked for 1 year and are payable annually. The service fee is already included in the amounts listed. Most visitors seek information about exhibitors starting about 3 months prior to the beginning of a trade fair. We thus place a focus on this time period when distributing your annual budget. 80% is invested in the 4 months before, during and after the trade fair, and the remaining 20% is spent during the remaining 8 months. Therefore you benefit from increased visibility of your AdWords ads during the most important time period, but also ensure the possibility of subsequent customer contact.

What is the benefit of continuing the AdWords campaigns between trade fairs? In general, this makes it possible for you to win new customers even between the trade fairs. This can include people, who may not visit you at the fair, but who can contact you directly. In addition to this, AdWords campaigns have a long-term effect. You generate an awareness for your name among Google users. Campaigns are improved on an ongoing basis and can thus reach more potential customers with the same budget.

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

What does the Google AdWords™ package from dexperty include? The AdWords packages from dexperty include setup and full maintenance of the account with Google. Setup: Setup of an AdWords account Keywords-research based on data that you provided us as part of the media package Our knowledge of the trade fair and the industry Determining maximum bids Regulation of keyword options Exclusion of negative keywords Setup of campaigns Implementation of conversion tags on your profile

Once the campaign has started: Ongoing maintenance of your campaign by certified campaign managers Optimized use of your budget to ensure visibility of your ads over the course of the entire



campaign period Implementation of changes, new search terms or updates to ad texts Ongoing optimization of your ads‘ rankings and thus the probability of recognition and clicks Goal: Reduction of the cost per click to attract more customers to your site with the same

budget Regular reports of result via email as well as ongoing monitoring for customers using the



online statistics program.

Our objective consists of reducing your workload so you can concentrate on your core competencies.

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

What page do the ads link to? Normally the ads are linked to the exhibitor profile on the event website. This has the tremendous advantage that the ad is optimized to match your exhibitor profile and is also optimized for viewing on mobile devices. If you are not an exhibitor, the ads will link to your own website.

Why do the ads link to my exhibitor profile? As part of our services... we optimize the ad to match your exhibitor profile we optimize the campaign to reach a higher level of quality which results in a lower cost per



click for the ad we optimized the page for compatibility with tablets and smartphones, so that people using



these devices can also easily view and read your product information we measure how many of the visitors generated by the AdWords™ campaign have clicked on



the „Contact us!“ button. We then use this information to further optimize your campaign to generate more customer contacts. we provide you with the opportunity to address visitors to the trade fair or trade fair website



directly - before, during and after the fair itself

Does AdWords provide guaranteed ad placement? Unfortunately, nobody including Google itself can guarantee specific ad placement in Google search results. The position of your AdWords ad is determined in a bidding procedure and changes dynamically with each search. We optimize your ads on an ongoing basis to achieve the best possible placement.

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

Do AdWordsTM ads have an impact on the organic search results? AdWords ads do not affect your ranking in search results. The two systems are fully independent of one another. Google takes numerous factors into consideration to determine ranking in organic search results. None of these factors are influenced by AdWords.

Where can I monitor my campaign success? You will receive access to an online statistics program, which provides you with the most important success parameters for your campaign. In addition to this, you will receive a report of results once each month via email. You can thus always monitor your campaign‘s success. You can also contact your campaign manager if you have specific questions.

What do I have to do in order to set up a campaign? Nothing. After receiving your order, the dexperty campaign manager starts setting up the campaign based on the information about your company and products that you provided to us as part of the



media package. our many years of experience with your industry and the trade fair that you are participating in.

The campaign manager will send you the search terms and ad text for your information prior to launching the campaign. He or she will continue to improve the campaign on an ongoing basis by testing new ads and keywords to ensure that you achieve a higher number of customer contacts while remaining within the same budget.

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

What do I have to do during an ongoing campaign? Nothing. There is nothing for you to do during an ongoing campaign except for responding to the new customer contacts generated by your ads. The dexperty campaign manager will take care of your entire AdWords campaign. Our tip: You can request changes at any time during the campaign (e.g. integration of new product names, collections and activities). Just contact us!

Will I have my own contact person during the campaign? Yes, the dexperty team includes campaign managers, who have been specifically trained in the support and optimization of Google ad campaigns. Our campaign managers are at your disposal as a dexperty AdWords customer to answer any questions you may have pertaining to your AdWords campaign. You can reach our AdWords team by simply sending an email message to: [email protected]

Where can I obtain more information and where can I order Google AdWords™? You can obtain further information simply by calling our service hotline at +49 (0) 69 75 75 – 32 10 or by sending an email to: [email protected]

What requirements do I have to meet to become a Messe Frankfurt AdWords customer? You do not have to be an exhibitor at Messe Frankfurt. We also offer Google AdWords™ services to companies that are not exhibitors at our trade fairs. However, as an exhibitor you have the advantage that we already have your data and thus no further effort is required on your part. In addition to this, we are very familiar with your market and trade fair and are thus in the position to launch a particularly targeted campaign. To become a Messe Frankfurt AdWords customer, you can not have an active Google AdWords™ account currently or within the past 90 days.

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

How will my AdWordsTM budget be spent? Most visitors seek information about exhibitors starting about 3 months prior to the beginning of a trade fair. We thus place a focus on this time period when distributing your annual budget. 80% is invested in the 4 months before, during and after the trade fair, and the remaining 20% is spent during the remaining 8 months. Therefore you benefit from increased visibility of your AdWords ads during the most important time period, but also ensure the possibility of subsequent customer contact.

What does the monthly budget include? The monthly budget includes the AdWords costs and service fees. The AdWords budget makes up 60% and the service rate makes up the other 40%.

Why can‘t I see my ad? This could have several reasons. If you have seen a particular ad (even your own) several times, but never clicked on it, Google offers you alternatives because you showed no previous interest in the ad. In some cases, your daily budget may be used up, which means that many users may have clicked on your ad on this day and the ad will thus be visible again the next day.

When will my Google AdWords™ ad be displayed? The ad can be displayed when a user searches for one of the pre-defined keywords. If the offer for the respective keyword is high enough as compared to the competition and your daily budget has not yet been reached, then the ad will be displayed.

Where is my Google AdWords™ ad displayed? Google AdWords™ ads are generally displayed above and to the right of the normal search results. The precise positioning of an ad is determined by the bidding procedure and thus may not always be in the same position.

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

How much does a Google AdWords™ ad cost each time it is displayed? There is no fixed fee for a Google AdWords™ ad. The amount is determined in a bidding procedure. The competition and its bids play an important role here. With AdWords, you don‘t pay each time an ad is displayed, but rather when the ad is actually clicked on.

How does Messe Frankfurt define conversion? Conversion is generally generated when a user clicks on your Google ad and then performs a desired or previously defined action. For exhibitors, conversion is defined as a click on the „Contact us“ button on your profile and the campaign is continually optimized based on this behaviour. This supports the primary goal of attracting visitors to your trade fair stand and generating new customers.

digital expertise by messe frankfurt

DEFINITIONS Ad text: This is the text that is displayed above or to the right of the search results. The respective areas are indicated by the header „Ads“.

Here is your company

Conversion: Conversion is generated when a user clicks on your Google ad and then performs a desired or previously defined action. In our case, conversion is defined as a click on the „Contact us“ button on your profile and the campaign is continually optimized based on this behaviour. Online report: You can use the online report to view the status and success of your AdWordsTM campaign at any time. You will receive a user name and password from us and can directly view the most important parameters including the spent budget and number of ad displays or clicks at any time. Keywords: These are the search terms that users enter in the empty text field on the Google site. Over three billion searches are carried out via Google each day. If a user is looking for products or services like yours, then they will see your ad directly above or beside their search results.