THE TOTAL RESORT EXPERIENCE
INTRODUCTION CONSTANCE BELLE MARE PLAGE Situated along one of the most beautiful beaches on the Island of Mauritius. It offers an extensive array of amenities and is the ideal location for golfers with its two 18-hole championship golf courses. A PERFECT LOCATION The resort is located directly on a 2 km long white sandy beach, set in tropical gardens of almost 15 hectares. Two 18-hole championship golf courses stretch with over 140 hectares. The beach is protected by an offshore coral reef making it ideal for swimming, water sports and snorkelling.
ACCOMMODATION ROOM FACILITIES All rooms are comfortably furnished with modern style furniture and warm colours for a fresh and chic atmosphere. They each have a furnished terrace or balcony, air conditioning, bathroom comprising of separate shower/bathtub/WC, hairdryer, TV/satellite channels, Internet access, telephone with voice mail, mini-bar, wireless internet access, Apple mac mini, individual safe, desk, sitting area, laundry facilities and 24h room service.
104 PRESTIGE ROOMS - Sea facing (45 m2) Sea facing, with a balcony or terrace, bathroom including shower and bathtub, WC and vanity. Inter-connecting Prestige rooms are available. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
• Prestige Rooms (Inter-Connecting)
• Prestige Room
Constance Belle Mare Plage Prestige Room : 45 m2
Constance Belle Mare Plage Junior Suite : 68 m²
149 JUNIOR SUITES - Sea Facing - 96 (68 m2) Beachfront - 53 (68 m2) 96 sea facing and 53 beachfront, with a large terrace or balcony including a sofa bed and dining area. Bathrooms also have a walkin dressing room, bathtub and shower, WC and double vanities. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso machine with capsules (chargeable upon consumption). Interconnecting Junior Suites are available and 2 Junior Suites are wheelchair-accessible.
6 DELUXE SUITES - Sea facing (96 m2, with separate living room) Similarly equipped to the Junior Suites, the Deluxe Suites also have a separate living room with an extra shower and WC unit and large bathtub, spacious terrace or balcony. Tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso machine with capsules (chargeable upon consumption). Inter-connecting Deluxe Suites with Prestige rooms available.
• Deluxe Suite
All rooms and suites are orientated towards the Indian Ocean and are located in buildings of no more than 3 floors and the hotel does not have any elevators/lifts.
LIVING ROOM BEDROOM
• Deluxe Suite (connecting with Prestige Room)
TERRACE / BALCONY
Constance Belle Mare Plage Deluxe Suite : 96 m2
• Ground Floor
• First Floor
BATHROOM BATHROOM KIOSK
18 VILLAS with private pool - 2 Villas with sea view (375 m2 - 2 bedrooms) - 14 Villas overlooking its tropical garden (375 m2 - 2 bedrooms) - 2 Villas overlooking its tropical garden (525 m2 - 3 bedrooms, separate dining room and with larger private pool and courtyard).
• Separate check-in facilities.
OUTSIDE BATHROOM BEDROOM
• Personalised Villa Master service; upon request, the “VillaMaster” can arrange for in-house complimentary continental breakfast or lunch, dinner, BBQ and other requirements at an additional supplement.
LIVING / DINNING
• Tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso machine are available on a complimentary basis.
• Our villas offer complete privacy to our guests while they may enjoy all the facilities and services of the resort.
Constance Belle Mare Plage Villa : 375 to 525 m2
• On ground floor: one bedroom, an outside open air bath/ shower, living/dining room with satellite TV & sound system, DVD/PlayStation (complimentary and on request), complimentary VOD (video on demand), WIFI, guests toilet, kitchenette exclusively for service, minibar, terrace with private heated pool and pavilion overlooking the pool. • On first floor: either 1 or 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. • All bedrooms are air-conditioned and consist of a double bed, sofa bed, desk and sitting area with satellite TV, en-suite bathroom with separate shower/bathtub/WC and double vanities.
1 PRESIDENTIAL VILLA – 852 m2 ( Beachfront – 5 bedrooms, separate living and dining room, private heated pool and garden.) BATHROOM
• First Floor
• Situated within the villas complex, the Presidential Villa is located directly on the beach and enjoys an outstanding view of the sea while overlooking its tropical garden. •
The villa comprises of 5 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms with shower/bathtub/WC and double vanities and are equipped with satellite TV & sound system, DVD/PlayStation (complimentary and on request), complimentary VOD (video on demand), WIFI, fully equipped kitchen, minibars, two terraces with two private heated pools and pavilions overlooking the pool and the beach.
Tea and coffee making facilities and a Nespresso machine are available on a complimentary basis.
Separate check-in facilities.
Personalised and dedicated Villa Master service.
Wall height 150cm
• Ground Floor
Constance Belle Mare Plage Presidential Villa : 852 m2
Please consult our weekly program in the room for the opening days/ hours of our restaurants and bars. We highly recommend reservation arrangements for our à la carte restaurants. Private functions and special events can be arranged upon request. La Citronnelle 450 seats / opening hours: 07.00 - 10.30 and 18.30 - 23.30 (last order 22.30) Innovative culinary classics from around the globe for breakfast and dinner in a convivial yet engaging surrounding with panoramic views of the beach and pool with indoor and al fresco seating areas. The daily changing buffet with live cooking stations offers the world on a plate with traditional and contemporary dishes to suit every palate. Indigo 220 seats /opening hours: 12.00 – 17.30 and 19.00 - 23.30 (last order 21.30) Indulging seaside restaurant open for lunch, afternoon bites and à la carte/themed dinners under the stars. This restaurant is perfectly situated at the water edge, offering a splendid view of the indigo blue sea and the pool, while serving some of the finest sushi, meat or seafood out of the Josper Charcoal Oven, South East Asian delicacies or original pizza from the traditional Ambrogi wood fire oven. Designed by French interior designer, Marc Hertrich, the urban chic Indigo restaurant is the place where you can lounge in the cabanas while enjoying a refreshing glass out of our finest wine selection. Deer Hunter 110 seats /opening hours: 07.00 – 10.00, 12.00 – 17.30 and 19.00 23.30 (last order 21.30) Located in the club house of the Legend golf course, the restaurant enjoys a superb view of the greens of the 18th hole and the Java deer can be seen around. Offering a traditional cuisine of the Indian Ocean, in an authentic dining ambiance, the restaurant is open for continental breakfast with a Mauritian touch for early golfers, lunch, light snacks in the afternoon and à la carte/set menu for dinner including signature venison and BBQ dishes. LAKAZE 80 seats / opening hours: 12.00 - 15.00 and 16.00 – 18.00 The name “LAKAZE” makes reference to the Creole word for “home”. This lively beach restaurant with a barefoot in the sand concept is the epitome of relaxation and comfort. Enjoy a cutting edge menu featuring a salad bar, gourmet sandwiches, meat and seafood from the grill prepared on the spot and a lavish dessert buffet with a spectacular view over the lagoon. Pancakes, waffles, cakes and icecream make the perfect tea time on the beach (16.00-18.00). La Spiaggia 60 seats /opening hours: 19.00 - 23.30 (last order 21.30) This beachside gourmet restaurant is situated within the villas compound and set on a wooden deck with outstanding views over the ocean. Start your journey through the Mediterranean region with a glass of sparkling out of the finest selection from our Champagne trolley and continue to savour a variety of creative preparations from around the Mediterranean Sea while listening to the sounds of the Indian Ocean. Blue Penny Cellar 50 seats / opening hours: 19.00 – 23.30 (last order 21.30) An exclusive à la carte restaurant located in a sophisticated wine cellar evoking the charm of “haute cuisine” melting with gourmet cold cut and cheese selections, homemade delicacies and wine flight experiences. An unforgettable wine and dine discovery in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere. Showcasing around 15,000 bottles from more than 1,300 wineries from around the world makes the Blue Penny Cellar a legendary place filled with fragrances of degustation, serving eclectic innovative cuisine and extraordinary wines.
Le Swing 40 seats / opening hours: 12.00 - 15.00 Situated at the club house of the Links, the restaurant overlooks the magnificent golf course with a superb view of its surroundings and a spectacular sunset. Open for lunch and in the afternoon offering a selection of light snacks, salads and sandwiches even on the go to fit in between your next swing. Beach Service We offer a large variety of snacks and beverages at the beach. 24H In-Room / In-Villa Dining Service Applicable for breakfast, lunch and dinner (late night light menu as from midnight, cover charge applies).
BARS The Bar: opening hours: 08.00 – 00.30 A melting pot of impressions overlooking the pool and situated in the heart of the resort, this plush and vibrant bar with its 10m long bar counter, over 200 rums from around the world and 2 stylishly designed floating lounges on the pool features fine classic and cutting edge cocktails while live entertainment keeps the vibe up. The Blu Bar: opening hours: 10.00 – 00.30 The Blu Bar is the place to be, a lifestyle bar and lounge of a unique kind adjacent to the Indigo restaurant. It offers a vast selection of healthy juices, homemade iced tea, signature Tiki Chic cocktails created by our award winning team of bartenders and a Barista Corner for coffee lovers with the rum twist. Indulge into the breathtaking blues of the ocean while listening to some of the finest music and tasting a selection of our Blu Bar bites and snacks in style. LAKAZE bar: opening hours: 10.00 – 18.00 The LAKAZE bar is part of the “home” experience displaying a stunning selection of infused rum also known as “rum arrangé” and colourful cocktails. Located by the pool near the Prestige rooms with swim-up bar, it features also a fabulous selection of hot and iced teas, milkshakes and smoothies. La Spiaggia bar: opening hours: 19.00 – 23.30 Situated within the La Spiaggia restaurant, it is the ideal place for an aperitif or digestive with a fantastic view of the ocean. The bar features a special selection of Vermouth, Sherry and Bitters as well as signature herbal infused cocktails and Mediterranean beverage specialities. Deer Hunter bar: opening hours: 07.00 – 23.30 Located at the club house of the Legend golf course it is the perfect place to mingle before or after a successful round of golf. Healthy juices keep you hunting the points during the day, wine and finger food selections as afternoon treats while watching out for the Java deer and at night the flavours of the Indian Ocean accompanied by a unique Gin & Tonic experience and signature spiced cocktail offering. Le Swing bar: opening hours: 07.00 - 19.00 At the club house of the Links golf course with a stunning view over the northern part of Mauritius, the Le Swing bar features a selection of beers and cocktails around the beer as well as healthy juices to power up your swing. The management reserves the right to change the opening hours of the restaurants and bars as well as the menu offering at their own discretion without prior notice.
• Courtesy Arrival/Departure Lounge with changing rooms and showers/WC, terminals with internet access, satellite TV channels • Four swimming pools with sun loungers, parasols and complimentary towel service. (Including one heated swimming pool during winter time) • Recreation counter offering land and sea activities: such as catamaran trips, deep sea fishing, quad biking, canoeing, underwater walk, parasailing, submarine dives, kite surfing, speed boat, helicopter trip and tailor-made experiences on the island. Car rental facilities are available upon request • Transfer facilities, helicopter and airport transfers are available upon request and payable • Airport Lounges available upon request and payable • Laundry and dry-cleaning facilities are available 7 days a week, same day return for the laundry, next day for the dry-cleaning • Doctor on call • Complimentary WIFI (wireless Internet access) in the room and in the public areas • A fully air-conditioned conference room hosting up to 100 persons (theatre style) featuring standard modern technology with a separate terrace available for tea/coffee breaks • A range of boutiques located in the main building and in the shopping arcade ‘Palm Beach Boutiques’ opposite the hotel’s main entrance. These boutiques offer a variety of casual and beachwear clothes, beach accessories, sportswear, knitwear, toiletries, spices, handicraft products and souvenirs as well as jewelleries
CONSTANCE KIDS CLUB
Young guests age 4-11 are invited to unleash their spirit and adventure at the Constance Kids Club. Fully trained and enthusiastic coordinators will lead trips of island exploration, local crafts courses, culinary activities and scavenger hunts, to name a few, that will engage with their exciting, exotic holiday location. Discovery will be a key part of each daily theme. Amenities & services of Constance Kids Club include: -- Registration at any time during your stay to ensure that kids are ready to participate and play -- Safety and security is our number one priority -- Kids swimming pool, tag games and more -- Open play areas to show off talents, play interactive games, show movies and create a kid’s circus -- Computer stations for gaming, internet access and other activities -- Arts & crafts with local and traditional crafts -- Day and evening themed programmes -- A theme day to create pizzas, make ice cream and enjoy some smoothie sweets and treats -- An imagination space for the younger 4-6 year-old guests, which include playhouses, kitchenettes, tool workshops and even some 4-wheel transportation rides -- Age-appropriate washrooms for just their size -- Outdoor space for running relays, games and playground for parental supervision play -- Private babysitter service available upon request and chargeable
U SPA BY CONSTANCE
The tranquil U Spa at Constance Belle Mare Plage is tucked far away from the bustle of the bars and restaurants and has a private relaxation garden. Relax, rejuvenate, detox, re-hydrate or simply enjoy, the choice is yours. Our highly skilled team is at your disposal to help you decide which treatments are best suited to your needs. Each guest receives a Spa Experience Card, so we can keep a note of your wellness goals and preferences, and customise your treatments accordingly.
Choose from a wonderful range of U Spa Classic massages, facials and body treatments using our aromatic natural products inspired by plants from the Indian Ocean or pick from the Ymalia collection, which offers spa care treatments that bring your mind and body to a state of perfect relaxation and complete equilibrium. Also available, foot care and posture treatments, pedicures, manicures and traditional beauty techniques by celebrity podiatrist Brice Nicham.
• 6 single treatment rooms • 4 double treatment rooms • Sauna • Steam room • Two whirlpools • Cold plunge pool • Brice Nicham Studio with a professional team of podiatrists • Ymalia: a new approach to organic cosmetics science, Ymalia exclusive Cosmébio – labelled skincare products • Hair Salon: offering various treatments including coloring and wedding hair styles
• A state of the art gym, with Life Fitness Cardio, TechnoGym and Queenax equipment, fully integrated TV screens and USB ports. • Private fitness lessons are available upon request and chargeable. • Rental bikes upon request and chargeable. • Complimentary group fitness sessions as per the weekly program include: ----
Aerobics Yoga & Pilates Aqua gym and many more
U Spa Treatments: daily 09.30 - 20.00. Fitness: daily 06.30 - 20.00. Hair salon: Monday to Saturday 10.00 - 20.00 upon reservation. Brice Nicham Studio: Wednesdays and Fridays 11.00 – 20.00 upon reservation.
LAND AND WATER SPORTS FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES COMPLIMENTARY FACILITIES Land Sports • 4 floodlit tennis courts (synthetic floor / rackets for rent & balls payable) - Table tennis - French bowling - 9-hole mini golf.
PAYABLE FACILITIES • Private/personal lessons: tennis, waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing, kite surfing and golf Diving Centre • Scuba diving centre (PADI and CMAS courses for beginners and advanced divers on request, introduction dives) at an additional charge
Golf • Two 18-hole championship golf courses: LEGEND & LINKS. • Green fees are complimentary for Constance Belle Mare Plage guests, club cars are payable but not compulsory on both golf courses: -
Legend course: par 72/6018m
Links course: par 71/5942m
• Facilities available at Legend club house: Golf Academy, driving range, restaurant, bar, pro-shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment • Facilities available at Links club house: driving range, restaurant, bar, pro-shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment • Complimentary shuttle service to our golf courses for hotel guests • Weekly complimentary golf initiation lessons in group for hotel guests
Voltage on the island: 220 volts Local currency: Mauritian Rupee All extras at the hotel are charged in Mauritian Rupee and are subject to 15% VAT Check in: 2 pm & Check out: noon Early Check-In & Late Check-Out facilities available at additional fee Distance from airport to hotel: 50 km (15 minutes by helicopter & 60 minutes by car) A valid international driving license is required to rent cars Time difference: + 2 hours in summer and 3 hours in winter (Europe) Temperature: between 28°C and 34°C in summer and 20°C and 30°C in winter (day time) Credit Card: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
• Golf bag storage and transfers between the courses available upon request for hotel guests Water Sports The boathouse offers a wide range of complimentary water sports activities: • Waterskiing and wakeboards • Windsurfing • Kayaks and pedalos • Hobie cat • Laser boats • Glass-bottom boat trips • Snorkelling trips including equipment
Constance Belle Mare Plage Belle Mare, Poste de Flacq, Mauritius - Indian Ocean Telephone number: (230) 402 26 00 Administration Fax: (230) 402 26 26 [email protected]
www.bellemareplagehotel.com Central Reservation Office Constance Hotels and Resorts Belle Mare, Poste de Flacq, Mauritius - Indian Ocean Telephone number: (230) 402 27 77 / 402 27 72 Fax: (230) 402 26 16 [email protected]
Head Office Constance Hotels and Resorts Belle Mare, Poste de Flacq, Mauritius - Indian Ocean Telephone number: (230) 402 29 99 Fax: (230) 415 10 82 [email protected]
1. 1a. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 6a. 7. 8. 9.
Putting Green Kiosk
Lobby Blue Penny Cellar Reception / Courtesy Lounge Shops La Citronnelle Restaurant The Bar Prestige Rooms (104) Deluxe Suites (6) Constance Kids Club Conference Room LAKAZE Restaurant
Indigo Restaurant & The Blu Bar Junior Suites (149) Diving Centre / Boat House Fitness Centre U Spa by Constance Villas (18) Presidential Villa Villas Reception Kiosk La Spiaggia Restaurant & Bar Deer Hunter Restaurant & Bar Golf Shuttle Kiosk (Legend-Hotel-Links) Le Swing Restaurant & Bar
10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 19a. 20.