Scanning Electron MICROSCOPES
SEM-30AX SEM-30AX, Table Scanning Electron Microscope, EDS Functions, Magnification: X100.000 SEM-30AX is easy to use and reasonable price, and designed to be an image and component analysis. Co-developed with Thermo-Fisher Scientific. Exact ingredient analysis is possible in this Tabletop SEM. Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis. A variety of analysis capabilities for Spectrum, Line Scans, Point & Shoot can be achieved.
MICROSCOPES Scanning Electron Specifications: Model
x 20 ~ x 100.000
7nm (at 20kv SE Image)
1KV ~ 30KV (1/3/5/10/15/20/30KV)
Tungsten Flarment (W)
SE Detector default, BSE/EDS optional
X: 35mm (Motorized), Y: 35mm (Motorized), T: 0~45˚ (Motorized), R: 360°, Z: 0 ~ 60mm
45mm (H), 70mm (Diameter) RED(320x240), TV(640x480), Slow (800x600),
Image Mode (Mod) Phto (1280x960, 2560x1920, 5120x3840)
RED (Max. 30 frarres/sec), TV (Max. 10 frames/sec), Slow(Max. 2 frams/sec)
Turbo Molecular Pump
Start, Focus, Filament,Brightness/contrast
400(W) x 600(L)x 550(H)mm, 90kg
SE Detector, & EDS Detector, BSE (optional)
- C(6) to U(92) element - 133eV resolution at 5.89keV Mn, 80eV fluorine - Up to 1,000,000 X-ray input counts per second and up to 300,000 stored X-ray counts per second - Automatic peak identification - Automatic and standardless quantitative analysis using filtered least squares fit - Project based data storage
- One click reports to printer, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint if available - Point and Shoot X-ray acquisition with single point or rectangle analysis - Spectral Imaging termination criteria based on time or statistics - Dynamic display of elemental maps - Qualitative map extraction with unlimited image overlap - Qualitative Linescan Extractions with elemental image - Spectral Extractions using point, rectangle, circle, Magic Wand, and polygonal shapes - Linescan plot overlays on electron image.
Scanning Electron MICROSCOPES Automatic Stage 1. Automation of X,Y,T axis Stage.
2. Click & Move function.
3. Free magnification zooming function by mouse wheel. 4. Image focusing by mouse wheel. Compare time-saving by Auto Stage Items
Time for Sample Analysis (10 point basis)
• Time of 1 Point Analysis : 10 minutes - Vacuum : 3 minutes - Finding Sample : 3 minutes - Alignment & setting : 1 minute - Focusing : 30 seconds - Brightness and Contrast settings : 20 seconds - Image data acquisition : 30 seconds • Time of 10 Points Analysis : about 48 minutes
Auto Stage (SEM-30, SEM-20)
• Time of 1 Point Analysis : 8 minutes - Vacuum : 5 minutes - Finding Sample : 30 seconds - Alignment & setting : 1 minute - Focusing : 30 seconds - Brightness and Contrast settings : 20 seconds - Image data acquisition : 30 seconds • Time of 10 Points Analysis : about 25 minutes
MICROSCOPES Scanning Electron Nanostation GUI Display
Automatic Function: Auto Filament
Scanning Electron MICROSCOPES Automatic Function: Auto Focus
Automatic Function: Auto Contrast/Brightness
MICROSCOPES Scanning Electron Clean Images: ● Maximum magnification x300,000 (Effective x100,000)
● Accurate focus by the fast frame on RED mode. ● Secure a large amount of beam with a short distance. ● The high brightness image is obtained by digital FPGA.
Thermo Scientific UltraDry Compact EDS system: What it is: ● A stream-lined, small & cost-effective EDS detector ● Fixed length, standardized design that bolts easily to the WDS port. Target audience: ● Those who want to perform high-quality, chemical an alysis in an electron microscope but don’t have the budget to pay for a high-end spectroscopic instrument. How does it impact our partners: ● Provides a highly effective, budget -sized EDS system in order to maintain margins in a competitive selling situation.
Powerful Spectroscopy in a compact package Covers the full range of applications, including: ● Failure analysis ● Forensics ● Mineralogy ● Semiconductor / electronics ● Steels and metals analysis...
With processing rates of up to 1 Million X-ray counts/seconds: ● Mapping occurs in minutes, not hours. ● Chemical identification takes seconds, not minutes.
● Spectral Imaging: Complete spectrum stored for every pixel ● P&S, Extracted Line scans, x-ray element mapping ● No Liquid Nitrogen for hassle free operation ● Smaller, compact and lightweight design ● Energy resolution < 133 eV guaranteed ● Light element capability with detection down to B ● Multiple Analysis of Point, Line & Mapping Analysis ● Once click reporting to MS Word or MS Powerpoint.
Scanning Electron MICROSCOPES Outstanding spectral quality!
● 300 series stainless steel ● Outstanding quantitative accuracy even at low concentrations. ● No standards required!
MICROSCOPES Scanning Electron Outstanding spectral quality for light element!
Incredible low energy performance. Energy resolution: 5 runs
Compact UltraDry EDS Detector
Scanning Electron MICROSCOPES Point and Shoot
Limitless line scans with Spectral Imaging Easily extracted with an overlay on the electron image.
MICROSCOPES Scanning Electron Detailed mapping of complex structures with full Spectral Imaging