NISSAN XTERRA ACCESSORIES
HIGHER ALTITUDES ARE CALLING.
Take off to parts unknown. Get out there and prove what you’re made of with Genuine Nissan Accessories. You see, Genuine Nissan Accessories suit Xterra’s search for a challenge. They’re custom-designed for a seamless fit, and you’ll enjoy a sense of conﬁdence that comes from our high quality and testing standards.
THE RIGHT ACCESSORIES GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE TO ANSWER – LOUDLY.
WHY CHOOSE GENUINE NISSAN ACCESSORIES?
• • • • •
So, if you believe life is made for living to its fullest, Xterra is the essential piece of gear you can’t live without. Or compromise with anything less than Genuine Nissan Accessories.
They’re backed by Nissan’s 3-YEAR/36,000-MILE Parts and Accessories limited warranty,* when installed at time of vehicle purchase. FINANCE Genuine Nissan Accessories when you ﬁnance your vehicle, adding a nominal fee to your monthly payment. They’re CUSTOM-DESIGNED and custom-fit for your Xterra. They’re DURABILITY-TESTED. And meet Nissan standards plus any applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Over 1,000 DEALERS NATIONWIDE give you a wide selection of accessories and service options. * See your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty.
GEAR CARRIERS ADRENALINE JUNKIE MEETS ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
LOADWARRIOR BY YAKIMA TM
• Merges versatility and cavernous load-carrying capacity; custom fairing included. • Weather-resistant, heavy-duty steel construction is incredibly durable, yet lightweight (25 lbs.).
• Universal mounting hardware included. ▼
SKI/SNOWBOARD CARRIER BY YAKIMA
• Safely and easily carries up to four pairs of skis or up to two snowboards. Locking feature for added security.
• Constructed of corrosion-resistant plastic and aluminum. • Black satin powder-coated for durability and corrosion-resistance. • Vertical MightyMount kit (sold separately) is required for use with roof rack.
AERODYNAMIC HARD-SHELL CARGO CARRIER
• Sleek, aerodynamic design opens from both sides. • 12-cubic-feet capacity holds up to six pairs of skis. • Includes the hardware needed for installation. • Key locks for added security. ANKLEBITER® BIKE CARRIER BY YAKIMA
• Safely and securely holds one bike by the pedal
crank; add another Anklebiter to transport two bikes.
• Locking feature for added security. • Transports bike with front wheel attached. • Black satin powder-coated for durability and corrosion-resistance.
• Horizontal MightyMount kit (sold separately) is required ▼
for use with roof rack.
HITCH-MOUNTED BIKE CARRIER
• Carries up to three bikes mounted to Tow Receiver Hitch. • Locking feature for added security. • Fits most bikes. KAYAK CARRIER BY YAKIMA
• Carries up to two kayaks safely and securely. Includes • •
straps for securing to roof rack. Constructed of corrosion-resistant steel tubing with black satin powder coating for added durability and corrosion-resistance. Horizontal MightyMount kit (sold separately) is required for use with roof rack.
SAFARI BASKET/SAFARI NET BY YAKIMA
• Merges versatility with additional gear capacity. • Constructed of heavy-gauge, rubber-coated steel rods for durability and corrosion-resistance.
• Convenient multi-use hooks on optional stretch net help secure loose items in the basket.
• Horizontal MightyMount kit (sold separately) is required for use with roof rack.
Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. is a registered trademark of Yakima Products, Inc. is a trademark of Yakima Products, Inc.
EXTERIOR PROTECTIVE GEAR BRING ON THE MUD, RAIN, SLEET AND SNOW.
BODY SIDE MOLDINGS
• Help protect from dings, dents and scratches. • Add style and help protect your resale value. • Injection-molded to match trim components.
• Easier cabin and roof access; a must with optional roof-mounted sport carriers. • Powder-coated aluminum-alloy tubular 2-piece set. • Rugged appearance adds utility. • Constructed of lightweight aluminum with silver metallic powder coating.
• Help reduce dirt spray on lower body panels for fewer nicks and scratches caused by road debris.
• Contoured to match wheel openings.
• Deﬂects airﬂow over hood, helping to reduce dirt, insect, and road debris.
• Made of high-quality UV- and impact-resistant acrylic. • Unique aerodynamic wraparound design.
• Designed especially for your Xterra, with front and rear hems that include elastic inserts for a proper ﬁt.
• Helps protect vehicle ﬁnish from UV rays, acid rain and other airborne contaminants.
• Constructed of strong and durable material to help repel water and resist mold and mildew.
• Security Cable with lock is included.
NOT SHOWN SIDE WINDOW DEFLECTOR
• Provides fresh air and ﬁghts glare. Helps reduce wind and noise. Easy, no-drill installation.
INTERIOR PROTECTIVE GEAR AND CARGO STAY ORGANIZED AND LOOKING LIKE NEW, EVEN ON THE GO.
SLIDING CARGO ORGANIZER
• Organizes your cargo with four movable dividers that let you • • • •
customize the space. Fully adjustable at any location along the Utili-track cargo channel system. Made of sturdy black plastic, it’s water-resistant and durable. Easy to install, remove and clean. Center folds ﬂat when not in use for easy access to cargo area.
SLIDING CARGO AREA DIVIDER
• Divides cargo area to create partitions or compartments. • Easily removable. • Fully adjustable at any location along the Utili-track system. • Lightweight aluminum with durable, powder-coated finish to match Xterra trim.
RETRACTABLE CARGO COVER
• Durable vinyl retractable cover. • Helps keep items secure and from view. • Mounts easily in molded-in brackets, with pull strap for easy operation.
Cargo shown for display purposes only. Nissan recommends that all loose items be secured when transported.
ALL-SEASON RUBBER FLOOR MATS
• Custom-ﬁt design with deep-ribbed channels to help
trap dirt, mud, melted snow, and water. Durable, long-wearing, dark-gray rubber. Driver’s mat features a grommet/hook retention system.
CARPETED FLOOR MATS
• Premium-quality, high-density, custom-ﬁt mats in complementary colors, with raised-edge design.
• Driver’s mat features a grommet/hook retention safety system.
• All mats feature a non-skid rubber bottom with
carpet-locking teeth to help hold them in place.
CARPETED CARGO MAT
• Durable, high-density nylon carpet with raised edges. • Provides superior protection against spills and wear. • Non-slip, moisture-resistant vulcanized rubber backing. • Matches Xterra’s carpeted ﬂoor mats.
PET GUARD DIVIDER
• Helps keep pets securely in the cargo area. • Secures to Utili-track tie-down rings in cargo ﬂoor with included straps.
• Fully adjustable at any location along the Utili-track system. • Made of durable, black nylon mesh. • Easy, no-drill installation.
A FEW LAST DETAILS MAY EVERY ADVENTURE BE YOUR MOST COMFORTABLE .
• With XM
® or SIRIUS™ satellite radio you can enjoy a variety of formats, such as jazz, hiphop, classical or comedy. • Fully integrated system ﬁts seamlessly into your existing radio. • Crystal-clear digital sound from coast to coast.
* No satellite radio reception is available unless optional satellite receiver and antenna were purchased and installed and an XM® or SIRIUSTM satellite radio service subscription is active. Satellite radio option can only be installed in vehicles that were factory pre-wired for satellite radio. Satellite radio not available in Hawaii and Alaska. The XM name and related logos are registered trademarks of XM Satellite Radio Inc. SIRIUS and related marks are trademarks of Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. All rights reserved.
HITCH BALL (CLASS III)*
• Rated for towing up to 5,000 lbs. HITCH BALL MOUNT (CLASS III)*
• Rated for towing up to 5,000 lbs.
• Covers Receiver Hitch opening when not in use. • Durable synthetic rubber. TOW RECEIVER HITCH*
• Rated to tow up to 5,000 lbs. • Secure towing strength with
Nissan custom frame-mounted design.
• Hitch Balls, Hitch Ball Mounts (Class II or III) and Harness Kit available separately.
* Refer to your owner’s manual or Nissan Towing Guide for speciﬁc towing information.
• 10' x 10' tent with zippered, adjustable sleeve that converts the cargo area into a sleeping area.
• Two large entrance doors and large mesh windows for ventilation. • Equipped with 6' x 6' canopy and external rain ﬂy. • Converts easily to a stand-alone, self-contained ground tent.
EMERGENCY ROAD KIT
• Basic roadside emergency supplies are always ready in a
zippered nylon bag. Contents include: Heavy-duty jumper cables, emergency reﬂective triangle, ﬂashlight with batteries and hands-free stand, duct tape, two screwdrivers, battery terminal cleaner and a compact thermal blanket.
AUTO-DIMMING REARVIEW MIRROR
• Detects glare and automatically dims. • The brighter the glare, the darker the mirror becomes. • Provides navigation assistance with built-in digital ▼
LICENSE PLATE FRAMES
• Constructed of stainless steel for durability and weather-resistance.
• Available in several ﬁnishes, with and without Xterra logo: ▼
Polished, satin, matte black, black pearl and gold.
• Each set contains four lug nuts, one for each wheel, and a
special coded lug nut socket to help provide maximum security against theft. Triple-nickel, chrome-plated steel construction for superior durability and corrosion-resistance.
• Reduces road dust, pollen and other air pollutants from entering through the A/C system.
• Recommended replacement at 12 months or 15,000 miles.
NOT SHOWN TOUCHUP PAINT
• Matched speciﬁcally to your vehicle’s color, touchup paint bottle comes with “brush in cap” applicator.
All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this publica tion are based on the latest product information available at the time of printing. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment. See the actual vehicle for complete accuracy. Availability and delivery times for particular models or equipment may vary. Nissan North America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. Specifications, options and accessories may differ in Hawaii, U.S. territories and other countries. For additional information on availability, options or accessories, see your Nissan dealer. At NissanUSA.com, you’ll find virtual product demonstrations, a way to “build your own Nissan,” a dealer locator, and more infor mation about key Nissan support services. Or if you’d prefer, call 1-800-NISSAN-3 for answers to specific questions about Xterra or any other Nissan vehicle. The Nissan names, logos, product names, feature names, and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Always wear your seat belt, and please don’t drink and drive. © 2005 Nissan North America, Inc. ’05 Xterra. 5040-02/05-42,000-CGI. Printed in U.S.A.
WHY CHOOSE GENUINE NISSAN ACCESSORIES?
• They’re backed by Nissan’s 3-YEAR/36,000-MILE • • • • GENUINE ACCESSORIES
Parts and Accessories limited warranty,* when installed at time of vehicle purchase. FINANCE Genuine Nissan Accessories when you finance your vehicle, adding a nominal fee to your monthly payment. They’re CUSTOM-DESIGNED and custom-fit for your Xterra. They’re DURABILITY-TESTED. And meet Nissan standards plus any applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Over 1,000 DEALERS NATIONWIDE give you a wide selection of accessories and service options. * See your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty.