KINISTINO PUBLIC SCHOOL PRE-KINDERGARTEN SUPPLY LIST - Indoor shoes to leave at school (NO laces – unless your child is able to tie them up) - Lunch kit - Backpack – with a tab at the top to hang on a hook and large enough to hold a change of clothes and their lunch kit - Small blanket and small pillow (to leave at school)
KINISTINO PUBLIC SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN SUPPLY LIST
- 1 Backpack - 1 Space Saver Pencil Case - 4 dry erase markers – do not label - 1 set headphones (inside a ziplock bag and labelled) - 1 eraser - 1 pair of children’s scissors with a metal blade - 5 glue sticks - 1 box wax crayons (box of 16) - 1 box of markers (box of 8) broad tip – washable - 1 coil scrapbook - 2 Hilroy project notebooks (top half of page is blank and bottom half is lined) - 1 pocket folder - 1 box of kleenex (to be shared by whole class) - 1 small blanket - 1 painting shirt (Dad’s old shirt works well if the sleeves are cut to wrist length and an elastic is inserted) - 1 Water bottle – This will be sent back home each night to get washed. It cuts out the long lines at the water fountain after recess. -Indoor Velcro running shoes (to be left at school) -extra set of clothing in a ziplock bag to be kept at school - 15 plastic spoons - family photo -$20 student fee PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON EVERYTHING!
KINISTINO PUBLIC SCHOOL Ms. Lussier Grade 1 Supply List -
plastic pencil container to hold crayons, scissors, erasers and glue washable markers, (10) broad tip wax crayons (box of 16) pencil crayons (12) sharpened 16 HB pencils - sharpened with your child’s name on every pencil 2 enclosed pencil sharpeners 4 dry erase markers 6 erasers 4 glue sticks 5 duo-tangs (1 of each - green, blue, purple, orange, and red) 1 pair of children’s scissors with a metal blade 2 project books (a notebook with blank top and interlined ruled bottom) 1 highlighter a pair of headphones in a zipper bag with name on it a box of Kleenex ( to be shared by the whole class) a backpack indoor running shoes ( to be left at school) 10 plastic forks/spoons in a ziplock bag $20 student fee ****Please put your child’s name on everything including inside shoes and bring supplies to school on the first day of school.
Kinistino Public School Ms. Lussier Grade 2 Classroom Supply List -
plastic pencil container to hold crayons, scissors, erasers and glue washable markers, (10) broad tip wax crayons (box of 16) pencil crayons (12) sharpened 24 HB pencils - sharpened with your child’s name on every pencil 2 enclosed pencil sharpeners 8 dry erase markers 6 erasers 3 glue sticks 5 duo-tangs (1 of each - green, blue, purple, orange, and red) 1 pair of children’s scissors with a metal blade 1 project book (a notebook with blank top and ruled bottom 72 pg) 2 highlighters a pair of headphones in a zipper bag with name on it a box of Kleenex ( to be shared by the whole class) a backpack indoor running shoes ( to be left at school) 10 plastic forks/spoons in a ziplock bag $20 student fee ****Please put your child’s name on everything including inside shoes and bring supplies to school on the first day of school.
2016-2017 Kinistino Public School – Grade 2/3 Supply List (This list is also available on the SRSD website under Parent Information.)
1. 15 HB pencils (sharpened) 2. 2 white erasers 3. Pencil case or box (to hold scissors, glue, crayons, markers) 4. Pencil sharpener (little metal ones are best; send little container for it) 5. 2 red pens and 2 blue pens 6. 1 black Sharpie marker 7. Metric ruler (30cm) 8. Scissors (medium or large) 9. Pencil crayons (sharpened; a small pack is plenty) 10. Markers (washable) 11. Wax crayons (box of 8 is enough) 12. 6 dry-erase markers 13. Headphones (do not need to be expensive; can be used ones from home) – put in Ziploc bag with name on bag & headphones. 14. 2 large glue sticks and 1 small bottle of white glue 15. 1 graph paper notebook (quad 4-1”) – 40 pages 16. 5 notebooks (40 page) (no coils) 17. Duo-tangs (preferably plastic – they last longer): 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 2 red, 1 green, 18. 1 large box of Kleenex 19. 8 band aids (put in small zip lock bag) 20. 10 plastic spoons and 5 plastic forks (put in small zip lock bag) 21. Water bottle (non-spilling type) 22. Indoor running shoes (suitable for athletics) 23. $20.00 student fee Please put your child’s name on ALL supplies (even each individual crayon/marker/pencil). Please send all supplies on the FIRST DAY of school. Extra supplies will be stored until your child needs them. Any leftovers will be sent home at the end of the year.
Kinistino Public School - Grade 4 Supply List 1.
2. 4 blue pens & 2 red pens 3. 20 pencils 4. Small package of wax crayons 5. Pencil crayons 6. Markers 7. Metric ruler 8. Small bottle of white glue & 2 glue sticks 9. Scissors 10. 4 white erasers 11.
Small metal pencil sharpener
12. 2 highlighting pens 13. Pencil case or box 14. Large box of tissue 15. Water bottle with a lid 16. 1 Graph notebook 17. 7 Three-Hole Duo-tang Folders (please label name and subject on each notebook and duotang)
Orange- Guided Reading
Green- Social Studies
Yellow- Language Arts
3 - 80 Page notebooks (no coiled notebooks please)
Yellow- Language Arts, Blue- Math, Green- Spelling
19. 5- 40 Page notebooks (no coiled notebooks please)
Yellow- Journal, Pink- Health, Green- Social Studies, Blue- Science, 1 spare
20. One pair of Non-Marking Indoor Running Shoes 21.
4 Whiteboard Markers
22. $20.00 Student Fee (please make cheque payable to Kinistino Public School) **Please label all supplies with the student’s name. Supplies do not have to be brand new. *
Kinistino Public School Grade 5 Supply List 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22.
20 regular pencils (not mechanical pencils, please) 15 blue pens 5 red pens 4 white erasers Small pencil sharpener Pencil Crayons Wax Crayons (small package) Markers Small bottle of white glue 3 large glue sticks Metric ruler (30 cm) Scissors (medium-larger size) Pencil Case (soft if possible) 2 highlighting pens 5 duo tangs (3-hole type) 200 sheets of loose leaf 4 – 80 page notebooks (no coiled notebooks please) 3 – 40 page notebooks (no coiled notebooks please) Coil Scrapbook (35.6 x 27.9 cm) Calculator 2 Boxes of Kleenex 1 pair of indoor (NON-MARKING) running shoes and 1 pair of suitable outdoor footwear 23. Water bottle with a lid 24. 3 – 1 ½ inch binders 25. 1 pkg of 8 dividers 26. 1 – 120 pg notebook (not coiled please) 27. 1 – 1 inch binder 28. Flash drive (recommended)(1GB) 29. 8 Whiteboard markers & eraser 30. $20.00 Student Fee - Please label all supplies with the student’s name.
Kinistino Public School Grade 6 Supply List English – 2.5 inch binder, 5 dividers, loose-leaf Social Studies – 80 page notebook, 1 inch binder Math – calculator, geometry set, 30 cm metric ruler, zip-up binder, loose-leaf, dividers Science – 80 page notebook, 1 inch binder Art – Sketchbook, pencil crayons P.E. – Gym clothes, non-marking shoes, safety glasses Band – woodwinds 3 #3 reeds, brass 1 bottle valve oil preferably Yamaha or Al Cass Health – one duotang Career Education – pencil crayons, 1GB-USB Flash drive, 1 inch binder General Pens (red, blue, and black), white erasers, small pencil sharpener, pencils, glue sticks, highlighter, scissors, glue stick, white-out Water bottle 2 boxes of Kleenex 1 LARGE Ziploc bag to hold extra supplies $20.00 Student Fee $50.00 Instrument rental if the student doesn’t own a band instrument Please label all supplies with the student’s name.